Hello There, Guest!  

Any review about multistars shared hosting service?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

martin  

Threads: 4

Hi everyone,

I need a review about multistars.top hosting service before I feel confident to place an order with them. I want to setup an ecommerce wordpress blog to sell products for Amazon (as an affiliate). Not sure whether their hosting service is reliable enough to run a profesional website. Anyone has any experience with them ?

bernard  

Threads: 1

I have never used their shared hosting service, but looking at their website I see they offer incredibly low price. I suggest you to open a support ticket to ask them a few question to see how fast they reply. Average response time in web hosting industry is 1-2 hours. I suspect with their low pricing policy you may need to wait for longer time.

martin  

I have sent them a ticket and they answered within 5 minutes. They showed me uptime report of their server, which was 100% in the last 30 days. I think I will go ahead to place an order with them shortly.

Thanks you for helpful advices!

bernard  

Threads: 1

I have just found this review http://blog.nus.edu.sg/review/2017/07/19...ng-review/

Maybe this provider is really providing good service.

martin  

I placed an order with them. The order was activated after about 3-5 minutes. Logged into their cPanel, imported my data, my site is up and running. The server is fast, so far so good.

MultiStars  

Threads: 0

(07-23-2017, 05:13 PM) martin Wrote: I placed an order with them. The order was activated after about 3-5 minutes. Logged into their cPanel, imported my data, my site is up and running. The server is fast, so far so good.

Thank you @martin for signing up with us. Only now we realize the existence of this review on the internet. We hope you enjoyed our web hosting service. If you have any problem, please contact us directly at our client area for fast resolution.